Welcome! If you are moving to Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, or Palm Valley, we look forward to serving you.
Before You Get Started...
You will need to have the following information available before completing an application to Start Services.
Commerical Start Services Checklist
- Address of location to start services
- Square Footage of Facility
- Social Security Number
- Company name
- Federal Tax ID number
- Business Officer name(s), official titles, and signatures
- Copy of driver's license of officers signing for service
- Contact phone number
- Commercial establishments in Jacksonville Beach require a building inspection.
- Commercial customers shall be required to pay a deposit in the amount equal to an estimated two-month average utility bill. The deposit may be in the form of cash, check, irrevocable letter of credit, or indemnity bond. Commercial deposits are refunded upon termination of service.
- A service charge of $10.00 will be billed for service connections between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Connections after 1:00 p.m. will be billed $20.00.
Starting Service with a Meter
Beaches Energy Services offers same day service. You should fill in the application for service at least one business day ahead of your anticipated move-in date.
Starting Service without a Meter
If you are starting a business and your meter has not been set, you will need to contact Beaches Energy Services.
If you need any further information, please contact us at 904-247-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org