Welcome! If you are moving to Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, or Palm Valley, we look forward to serving you.
Before You Get Started...
You will need to have the following information available before completing an application to Start Services.
Residential Start Services Checklist
- Address of location to start services
- Social Security Number
- Copy of Driver License or State Identification
- Contact phone number
- In some cases, a rental lease agreement or sales contract may be required.
- Residential utility deposits start at $125.00. The deposit may be in the form of cash, check, or money order. Deposits may be waived if customer provides a utility credit letter with excellent credit history over the last 12 months.
- Depending on credit history, the deposit required may be up to (2) times the average utility cost for that service location.
- A service charge of $10.00 will be billed for service connections between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Connections after 1:00 p.m. will be billed $20.00.
Starting Service with a Meter
Beaches Energy Services offers same day service. Completing the application for service at least one business day ahead of your move-in date will help ensure an early connection of service.
Starting Service without a Meter
If you are building a home and your meter has not been set, you will need to contact Beaches Energy Services.
If you need any further information, please contact us at 904-247-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org