Helping you navigate COVID-19
An Update for our Valued customers.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). As new information is received, we will be doing whatever is necessary to protect your health and safety, and to ensure every Beaches Energy customer makes it through this difficult time without additional hardship.
We understand that service reliability is critical, which is why we’re doing things a little differently.
Updated June 1, 2020
In response to COVID-19, Beaches Energy temporarily suspended disconnections for late payment. But, it's important to try to keep your utility bill payments up to date to avoid a large bill when we resume normal operations. If you continue to face financial challenges and are unable to keep current on your account, please contact our office in person or by phone at 904-247-6241.
Helping our Neighbors
Help us assist community members in need by donating to the CARE Program.
Updated May 28, 2020
Beginning Monday, June 1, our offices at Jacksonville Beach City Hall will reopen to the public.
Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
A few things you can expect to see:
- Queuing for social distancing . Customers are expected to follow social distancing guidelines at all times and use the indicated markers.
- Hand sanitizer at the customer service counter
- The entrance will be located on the North side of the building. Doors facing east towards the ocean will be exit only.
- Restrooms will be closed to the public as an additional safety measure.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Updated April 30, 2020
The drive-thru will reopen Monday, May 4 to accept utility payments.
Due to COVID-19, Beaches Energy has reduced the number of office staff on site to practice safe social distancing for our employees. Please allow 48 hours for your start-service application to be processed.
We understand that many of our customers are experiencing financial stress during these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we need to come together as a community to help and support one another in any way possible.
- NEW – Beaches Energy customers will not be billed a bulk power cost adjustment fee for the months of April and May 2020. For example, a residential customer who uses an average of 1,000 kwh in the month can expect to see a 21% reduction in their April and May electric bills.
- NEW – We have suspended all disconnections for nonpayment and will waive late fees for both homes and businesses for the time being. We encourage you to stay as current as you can with your payments, to avoid facing a large balance later.
City Hall closed to the public beginning March 23
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Jacksonville Beach City Hall and the Beaches Energy utility billing office will be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 23.
Making a Payment
Payments can be made via check or credit card on our website, or by phone at 904-247-6241. Or, if you prefer, drop your check payment in the night deposit boxes located at the drive-thru window and front entrance of City Hall.
11 3rd Street North
Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
Applying for Service
If you need to apply for Beaches Energy utility services, please complete an application by clicking here. Print, sign and scan the application, and email the form, along with a copy of your drivers license, to us at email@example.com. For questions, contact us at 904-247-6241.
For the latest information regarding the virus and its current impacts on the City of Jacksonville click here.
Stay healthy and safe.
Practicing Social Distancing by Limiting Face-Face Interaction.