Improve your home energy conservation with these helpful tips.
- A shower rather than a tub bath saves water if you limit the length of the shower and the water flow.
- Install a water-flow control device at the showerhead to save hot water and get easy energy savings.
- Install an aerator in the bathroom sink faucet.
- Conserve water by turning it off while shaving or brushing your teeth.
- Always repair leaky faucets.
- Consider upgrading to an Energy Star water heater for greater home energy conservation.
- Try our free home energy audit to get personalized energy efficiency tips for your home.