The CARE Program is a Beaches Energy outreach program that provides assistance to Beaches Energy customers that are unable to pay their utility bill due to financial hardship.
The CARE program depends on your help to make it work.
- It’s easy to give back to the community through monthly or a one-time donation. Every dollar counts.
- Beaches Energy will match all contributions, doubling the impact of your generosity.
- 100% of all contributions go directly to people in need in our beaches community.
In 2018, the CARE program provided financial assistance to help 327 Beaches Energy customers keep their electricity on.
Who Is Eligible To Receive Assistance?
A customer 60 years of age and older whose household meets low or moderate income guidelines.
A customer who has been medically certified as having an impairment whose household meets low or moderate income guidelines.
A customer whose household meets low or moderate income guidelines.
A customer with an unexpected extraordinary expense or financial crisis.
How Can I Help?
2. Beaches Energy Services will match all donations.
3. BEAM (Beaches Emergency Assistance Ministry) will deliver ONE utility voucher to qualified recipients.